Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In case you didn’t get my FaceBook post.

 

Heather, this is VERY important. You can’t come here until July 6th or it’d be better if it was even later than that… If you could not buy tickets right now that’d be awesome, because my mom’s not going to commit yet. I don’t know why, it’s because were moving I guess. Don’t worry, were moving next to my new high school! :) So, yah, try to convince your grandparents to let you stay like a week more than initially intended… And as far as I know, your mom hasn’t called my mom yet…. What’s the hold up? So yah. Come after July 6th.. not ON July 6th, but after…. I’m sorry girl… If I had known we were moving I woulda told you… But I guess you can’t stop life from happening. Let everyone involved in our plans know. Okay? Grandparents, Parents… EVERYONE… I don’t want this situation going awry… You’re probably pissed at me… If I was you, I’d be pissed too. But please, please, PLEASE don’t hold this against me! Kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment