Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rant.

I love blogging. Just like any girl with a lot on her mind, and access to internet. But sometimes, it’s risky. For example, I’m not allowed to have a blog due to what happened in 6th grade (If you know me on a more personal level, then you’d know what happened)And my mom would be pissed if she found out I had one. Here’s what happened the night I took home my yearbook to show mom how many signatures I got:

Mom: Hey Dani! Got your yearbook yet?

Me: Yup?

Mom: Let me see!

Me: Okay (hands mom yearbook)

Mom: (Stares at signature form Paxton saying “Love ur blog <3) Dani?! YOUR NOT STARTING THIS AGAIN ARE YOU!??!

Me: No, I showed them Heather’s blog for publicity. She wants to be like Alexi Wasser.

Mom: Are you lying?

Me: No (PHEW!)

So as you can see, having one of these beautiful babies is risky. Like risky as in getting pregnant and having an abortion in the middle of the night without your parents knowing you were even pregnant in the first place. Or risky as in sneaking a guy from Tennesee (as your best friends forbidden love bird) Letting him sleep in a tree house outside of a party you were supposedly having… Even fthough I got caught doing that (The tennessee guy part, not the pregnant abortion part) It was risky… But INSANELY FUN. But like Heather… I feel selfish. For the same reasons she provided in Heather's blog YES. I RANT. YES. I TALK TOO MUCH, AND YES, I DO TALK ABOUT STUPID STUFF… But it’s my blog and I can write about whatever I want… So fuck off, kay? :D I LUVV YOUU ALL!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, I can finally comment on your blog! How lovely... your mother does not sound like a nice person.

    In case you couldn't tell from the "lovely" and my profile name, this is Max

    ReplyDelete